Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas
Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas provides professionals a unique set of circumstance. The climate plays a very heavy hand in how we clean our carpet in the Las Vegas Valley. As the dust blows and the heat rises there are 5 steps that every company who is Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas should be doing every time your carpet is cleaned. Unfortunately due to lack of training, experience, or lack of an ethical business code, most cleaners look past these steps.
In this page I would like to show you what the 5 steps for Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas are and why they are so important.
- Pre Vacuum, This step is vital to proper carpet cleaning. Here dry soils and dust removed from the carpet before they get wet and fall deeper into the carpet. This step is especially important when Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas due to the fact that we have a lot of silicates in the soil. These particles act like crushed glass doing irreversible damage and becoming deeply embedded into your carpet fiber. We use a H.E.P.A. style backpack vacuum made by Powrlfite. One of the best commercial backpack vacuums on the market.
- Pre Treat. This step for carpet cleaning in Las Vegas involves using an inline sprayer that gently applies a nontoxic cleaning agent. This will loosen up the soils that are adhered to your carpet from body oils, pet dander, or even road oils. This sprayer is superior to the pump up sprayers for carpet cleaning in Las Vegas due to the fact that it incorporates the hot water being generated by the truck mounted carpet cleaning machine parked out in front of your house.
- Extraction. This is the step where we actually
remove the dirty water from your home. In all except the most extreme cases we will use an emulsifying fiber rinse on your carpet. The importance of the fiber rinse when carpet cleaning in Las Vegas is that most companies use a detergent to remove the soiling that the pre treater did not loosen up. This detergent has a tendency to build up over repeated carpet cleanings. This results in a layer of residual detergent that acts like a dirt magnet. In some cases leaving your carpet looking worse in just a few weeks after your cleaning than it did before you had your carpet cleaned.
- Grooming. The next to the last step in carpet cleaning in Las Vegas is grooming. The fibers are lifted back up into a more natural position which allows for a faster dry time. This gives us a 2nd chance to look over your carpet and make sure we did not miss anything and the grooming greatly enhance the visual appeal of your freshly cleaned carpet.
- Speed Drying. Here we will use an industrial sized air mover to quickly dry your traffic patterns. An important fact that even most carpet cleaners do not know is that as your carpet dries the air above the carpet becomes heavy with moisture. That heavy wet air will settle on your carpet creating a layer where the air is close to %100 humidity. It is extremely important after cleaning carpet in Las Vegas to keep that area of saturated air moving. This way your carpet dries fast and there is less chance for accidental resoling during the dry time.
After you have your carpet cleaning in Las Vegas don’t forget to ask about having a quality carpet protector applied to your carpet.
You may have noticed that other companies will claim to have an 8, 9, or even 11 step cleaning method. In my professional opinion those additional steps are just variations of these basic and fundamental principals that all companies that are carpet cleaning in Las Vegas should be employing. Couple this with furniture tabs and Teflon furniture glides tabs to protect your valuable furnishings. Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas also helps to improve your indoor air quality by removing dirt, dust, and allergens from the air you breathe. Together through regularly scheduled carpet cleaning in Las Vegas we can keep your home clean and fresh like a spring time breeze.
For More information about Carpet Cleaning in Las Vegas Click Here